Current version 2.34.08 from 07/2014
Last version news
- 3/2014 2.34.06 Batch DB objects downloading; Oracle Application objects relationship
- 6/2013 2.33.04 ODA+SQL Parser
- 1/2013 2.32.56 Informatica workflow impact analysis
- 3/2012 2.32.47 Context object usage browser
- 9/2011 2.32.40 StarTeam system support; Smart package units relation analyze
- 4/2011 2.32.37 Word document dependencies analysing support.
- 12/2010 2.32.30 Table reference in PL/SQL code.
- 11/2010 2.32.21 DB object search in PL/SQL code.
- 06/2010 2.32.02 Informatica workflows relation search support.
- 12/2009 Oracle database Dependencies Analyzer video presentation added to Demo chapter.
- 12/2009 2.28.21.Oracle Forms/Reports dependencies search support.
- 2008 Excel file creating from free select statement with built in functions. Excel xml, HTML, csv, XML output formats support.
- 2008 Report Manager for any 10g application.
Oracle object dependencies analyzer
is a tool that has been written for analyzing of Oracle database object dependencies and
the relationships between Oracle objects such as procedures, tables, views etc.
The tool can also be used to analyze Oracle dependencies between objects in Forms/Reports source code and
block properties, INFORMATICA workflow, Word and flat files against the Oracle database.
All legacy system sources downloaded in the one ODA repository.
There are some adapter processes with ORACLE DB, Forms, Reports, Word/flat files, INFORMATICA and/or StarTeam repositories.
The Oracle dependencies hierarchy is visualized as an object use tree with display support of object context.
There is an opportunity of delivery object dependency reports:
- All detail Oracle objects which are used in parental object with dependencies context of use;
- A text of the PL/SQL program or flat file with the object dependency allocated by color;
is kind of static Impact Analysis tools and will give you the answer to questions about object dependencies:
The ODA and Oracle dependencies
- Object dependency contexts in any PL/SQL code(Stored procedures/Forms/Reports)
- Oracle*Forms/Reports browser without form/reports Oracle Forms Builder
- Database objects dependencies tree without level limitations
- Table reference with SQL statement accuracy and column usage and the type of usage(Select,Insert,Update,Delete)
- Objects from several database instances in one ODA repository
- Correct work with synonyms and DB Links
The ODA and Informatica dependencies
- Table reference for Sources,Targets,Lookups,Expressions...
- Convenient workflow object browser
- Hierarchy tree: Folder - Workflow - Worklet - Session - Mapplet - Mapping
- Global Informatica dependencies search
The ODA and the Oracle Application system
- Global Oracle Application objects dependencies search
The ODA and StarTeam adapter
- StarTeam explorer
- Global search in StarTeam documents
The ODA and text or Word documents
- Display database object usage contexts in Word documents, and any type of text files,scripts,Java,C
Copyright © 2004-2014 SamTrest. All rights reserved.