Current version 2.33.08 from 10/2013
Last version news
- 6/2013 2.33.05 ODA SQL Parser
- 1/2013 2.32.56 Informatica workflow impact analysis
- 3/2012 2.32.47 Object usage browser
- 9/2011 2.32.40 StarTeam system support; Smart package units dependency analyze
- 4/2011 2.32.37 Word document dependencies analyzing support.
- 12/2010 2.32.30 Table column dependencies.
- 11/2010 2.32.21 Context search in PL/SQL code.
- 06/2010 2.32.02 Informatica workflows dependencies support.
- 12/2009 Oracle database Dependencies Analyzer video presentation added in Demo chapter.
- 12/2009 2.28.21.Oracle Reports dependencies support.
- 2008 Oracle Forms dependencies
- 2008 Excel file creating from free select statement with built in functions.
Excel xml, HTML, csv, XML output formats support.
- 2008 Report Manager for any 10g application.
The ODA is a tool that has been written for analyzing of Oracle database object dependencies and
the relationships between database objects such as procedures, tables, views etc.
The tool can also be used to analyze object dependencies between objects in Forms/Reports source code and
block properties, INFORMATICA workflow, Word and flat files against the Oracle database.
The database dependencies hierarchy is visualized as an object dependency tree with display support of object context.
There is an opportunity of delivery object dependency reports:
- All detail Oracle objects which are used in parental object with dependencies context of use;
- Where's object used;
- A text of the program with the dependency allocated by color;
is kind of static Impact Analysis tools and will give you the answer to questions about object dependencies:
- All legacy system sources in one ODA repository. There are some adapter processes with ORACLE DB, Forms, Reports, Word/flat files, INFORMATICA and/or StarTeam repositories.
- Object dependency contexts in PL/SQL code
- Display database object usage contexts in PL/SQL code, word documents, and any type of text files
- A database objects dependencies tree without level limitations
- Table usage in PL/SQL code with SQL statement accuracy
- Table column usage
- PL/SQL, INFORMATICA workflow browsers
- Oracle*Forms/Reports browser without form/reports oracle builder
- StarTeam explorer
- Objects from several database instances in one ODA repository
- Correct work with synonyms
Copyright © 2004-2013 SamTrest. All rights reserved.